Friend? Who actually that we can called as friends? Person that called as a friend to me is a person that we knew, spent mostly of our time with and will always be at our sides in cold, rain or shine. There are many kinds of friends in this world. For instance, just ordinary friends, best friends, friends with different gender, only being friends for benefits and many.
Just like the others, I also have friends that always there by my sides. But here I wanted to introduced the only my best friend.She is just like a best friend forever to me though I have met with plenty of different people. She will be always at the top of my chart list. You would have wonder that where will "boy friend" placed if best friend at the top of my chart, aren't you? Well, it's simple. I always put friend before boy friend. This because finding a true friend is more harder than finding a boy friend.
I knew her since I was in standard five when she just moved into my old primary school, SJK (C) Kuang. Her name is Tan Yi Jing. She was 11 years old just like I am at the time. Yi Jing was placed in the same class where I studied, 5H. Or in the other words, she can also be called as my classmate. At the start, it is hard for me to know her true colour. As the time passed away, we started to know and appreciated each other. In technically, we came from different races, language used, culture, behavior and many. This is because she is a Chinese girl while I am a Malay girl but the different is what complete her and myself. Since then, Yi Jing and I became best friend and there was nothing that can changed it.
There are many reasons why I liked being friend with her. To me, she is a well-mannered girl, hardworking in finishing any works, have a strong mentality in facing her illness and so on. In the short term, I like everything about her included her weakness. Why? Because that was what make her special in my heart. There are no perfect humans in this world, right? Except that, she also taught me many new things that I never heard before. She also never said no to people that needed her help. What a kind person she was, I wish that I can have her good values in myself in the future.
But sad to say, since both of us continued our studies at secondary school. Both of us have lost contact to each other. This is because we studied at different secondary school. Right now, Yi Jing was studying at SMK Bukit Rahman Putra which located near to her home while I am studying at SMK Bukit Gading which sometimes I walked from home to school or vice verse. And I know that the location between both school is not far by using transport but it is time that always be the problem.
Last but not least, I am still hoping that one day I can meet her again and I also wish her that she will always in good, happy and healthy condition. Always wishing the best for her. However that I was at SMK Bukit Gading, I just want her to know till now no one can replaced her as my best friend forever.
yes . me also. want to be like her. nice essay.
ReplyDeleteYou are just like her but without the sickness of course. n_n
Delete