Wednesday, 15 August 2012

My Family

      My full name is Nur Zafikah Binti Abdul Gani. My friends always called me as Zaza. The reasons? There is a story behind the name but at here I does not feel want to share it because to me, it's too personal to tell. And becoming the jokes of the class would be the last thing that I want it to happen. This year, I am sixteen years old. I was born on 4th January 1996 in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of my proud country, Malaysia.
      I have a small family that only consists my father, my mother, two sisters and a young brother. I was the oldest child among my siblings though that everyone surrounds me keep on saying that my face does not even looks like the oldest but instead as the youngest child. "Who cares, right? I don't,"said myself.  Except that, some of them even also told me that they always curiously wondering about how would my facial expressions be when I get angered and started to scold the others younger siblings. At that time, I would just said to myself that I am still just a normal human being who sometimes also get angered about something. What's unusual about that? It is puzzled me till today.   
      My late father is forty six years old this year if he still here. While, my mother is nine years younger than my father which if we calculated it, hers age now probably is thirty seven years old. Next, I have two pretty little sister. One is nine years old and now she is studying in standard three at a Chinese school located in Kuang and the other one is still five years old. In the next year, she will start her journey as a student in a kindergarten located at where? That is still in discussion. And the last one, is still a baby boy. He is only one year old. My age between the others siblings are separated quite far, right? I know. Maybe that's is the answer to the question that I have said at the beginning of this essay. By the way, it is just speculation.
   That's still the brief introduction of my family. The rest let's it remains with myself.   
. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. How should I know??? Sendiri yg t'mkn cili, sndri yg t'rse pedasnye. kn kn? Just joking. Lgpun essay ni umum kn, x d'tujukan kpd yg msih hidup or s'bliknye... da da, jgn lak nk t'rse.

      Delete