Thursday, 12 July 2012

The Embarrassing Moment In My Life

      Last weekend was my grandparents' wedding anniversary, they decided to held a small party to celebrate it. All my family members and closes relatives were invited to lighten up the party. But only I who decided to stay at home because I was in the middle of examination. I have told both of my grandparents about it and like usual they always being understanding. It is because to them, education is always be the one of the priority especially as someone at my age. That's why all of their children which were my uncles and aunties do have their own professional occupation included my father.
      This time, I have to give all out which was the best of me in the examination so that the results that I would get is satisfying myself and at the same time, it will give me the opportunity to study in good class. How awesome is that, isn't it? It started while I was busy burning the midnight oil, I heard something was moving outside the house through my room's window. That time it was having a heavy downpour outside, so at first I decided to ignore it because I though it must be the sound of wind flew and branches hitting each other. In another words, it was just the usual and normal scene when it is raining.
      But suddenly, I was forced to the reality and out from my study's mode when I heard my mom's vase broken down sounds from the lawn, I started to felt chill through my spine because to me even a strong wind would not be able to make that heavy and gigantic vase fell down from it's location easily. Besides, it was only placed on the ground and it have large base which of course gave it the stability to avoid from falling down. "It must be something else that make it fall," said myself. I decided to just locked myself in my room but after rethink about it again. There was no use in doing so, the door could just be broken down in a blink of eye.
      Despite of still being in the middle of frighten, I gathered myself and made the first move by walking to the door and slowly going down the stairs steps by steps while at the same time observing the entire house. The house was still in secure. All the doors and windows were at the same condition when I leave it locked before when up to do revision in my room. Then, after I gathered all of my strength, I insisted to find out what was going on outside the house. "Was the sound of  movement outside that I heard from upstairs have something to do with the broken vase?" asked myself. Then, something blown me out from my imagination. It was a knocked sound and it came from the front door. "Ahhh!" a little scream just slipped out from my mouth before I could closed my mouth with both of my hands.

      The only thing that I could think that times was how the situation would be better if there was my family around. I am sure that they know what to do next. In a sudden, something was crossing over my mind, one of the advices that my mom have told me once is tried to be as calm as possible and slowly the solutions will came itself to you especially when you are in a dangerous situation. I took a deep breath and "thingg". The idea came. Maybe I should took a peek at the nearest window from the front door to check out who was knocking from the outside. The nearer I was, there louder the knocked sound was.

      With a relieve, I open the door immediately and ran as fast as I could then hugged the person that  knocked the door just now. It was my mom! She and the rests had to go a little bit late as the car was having some problems with its engine.  While my dad called the mechanic to fix it, he told my mom and the others to went home and waited there because he said that it would probably took some times to make the car ran again. That's why my mom came back and unfortunately she forgot to bring along the main door key that why she was knocking the door. And about the broken vase, it was all my mom's fault because she was accidentally hit the vase as she had forgotten that she had removed the vase from its original place and put it there.

      When I was hugging her as tight as I could, I turned my view to her face. And she was looking so puzzled when she saw me being so over react. But I just smiled without saying any words and continued hugging her. When the others siblings arrived , they also gave me the same looks that my mom just gave me before. After entering the house and changes clothes, the older asked me about the incident in front the house where I played the main characters. Just like before, I just replied him with a smile. And he immediately understood and stopped asking even further. To me, it is an embarrassing moment that would probably remain with myself to the end.

      In additional to that, I also promised myself to never and ever told anyone although to my own mom as she was the closes one to me. This is because by just thinking the feedback that I would received from my family, it already started to scare me out. Why? The incident to being the jokes of the entire year was the last things that I wanted it to happen.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment