"If only I listen late then before, things would not be the same, right?" thought myself. Things started on last Sunday, my house residents area were clamorous about a robbery incident that happened a day before it. It happened just next door to mine.
That time, it was at twelve o'clock sharped in the midnight. I was sleeping soundly in my bedroom when something woke me up. I gathered all my remained strengths by making my ways up from my bed and towards the door. Once I opened it, no sounds were heard. Everything was so silence. Then I realized that the sounds do not came from inside of the house but instead from the outside of the house. In half conscious of condition, I looked around my room to find out where the window was.
Once I found it, I went straight to it and opened the window as slowly as I could because I do not wanted to wake anyone up especially in the midnight for some small matters. Not believing in what my eyes saw, I rubbed its for a few times as I saw there were a gang of people in masked tried to make their ways into my neighbor's house through the back door. Then I realized that they were robberies that trying broke into the house to stole anything precious that them could turned into cashes after selling it.
Without a thought, I rushed to the main bedroom at the first floor where my parents slept. And trying to knock slowly that enough to wake both of my parents and not the robberies to heard. My dad opened the door and looked at me in puzzled and he said:"What's going on? Do you realized it already in the midnight?" I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom's window and pointed to the outside. My dad's facial expression from sleepy turned into full conscious and serious. He closed the window and reached out for his phone and dialed the nearest police office's numbers.
Not long after that, police's siren was heard as the police car nearing the house. Some of the robberies tried to escape from being caught but failed. The house owner and his family were found tied in the living room. They looked very happy and thankful that helps that they were praying for came although at the eleventh hour. The police officers took those robberies to the police office for further investigation after rescuing the victims. The police chief praised my dad and I for ours quick moves because things would not be the same if we were not being concerned towards what was going on at the surrounding especially now days.
No comments:
Post a Comment