A text message was send. I waited and kept on waiting. No replied from him as I checked my phone. A week passed by, it's felt like waiting for millions of years. I started to give it up but who knew something happened. My phone rang and a text message was received. When I read the name of the sender. I was shocked and jumped excitedly. It's him! How silly I was back then, aren't I? What can I said much? I just simply admired him.
There were not much that I know about him. What I know that he is the youngest among his siblings. So, he may be a spoiled guy, I thought, plus he has a baby face look. But that was just based on my opinion. That's all. He may be not as what I thought he was. Except that, he was also classified as one of the clever students in my batch. If he is not on the first place, he would be on the second and vice verse. Clever guy, aren't him?
Like others, there must be some reasons that make me, myself to admire someone like him not others. Here they are. Firstly, he is a guy who is best of both worlds. How? He is excellent in his studies and also active in his curriculum activity at school which was an traditional Malay defensing art called 'silat'. Besides, to me, he has an ability that not everyone could have. What is it? He can give anyone that bumps into him a first good impression about himself. That was also why many girls at my school liked him. This is because he is a good looking guy with fair and white skin plus his baby face which make him looks very innocent. Additional to that, he was a guy that full of beans and confidence. The confidence, it can be seen by just observing how he walk. But I want to make it's clear here that the way he is walking is absolutely does not look like others who acting macho and over confidence guy.
But that's not all, there are also some special reasons that make me kept on admiring him although that now he is far apart from me since he got offer to study at a better school as he got result with flying colours in his PMR. He is the first ever guy I have seen that so concern about his appearance. To me, he always look nite, clean and simple whenever he was except when he is taking a nap, of course. Though that he is a clever guy, it is so hard for me to see him around books. And this year, I studied in the same class with him before he started to transfer to his new school. Along that time, I discovered many new things about his personality which cannot be seen outside the class. For an example, I just found out that he is a very funny, playful and talkative person. Which was exactly opposite from what I saw him outside the class. And you know what, it just make me more admiring him.
Last but not least, I wishes that I can be best of both worlds that deserving me to stand by his side one day. I also hopes that he will become a successful person in here and hereafter. At the same time, wishes he would keep on maintaining good values in himself just like present in the future. That are what I thought about him, the one that I admire, 'Eiky'. Difference people, different opinions, right? As the saying goes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
No comments:
Post a Comment